How popular is this property against other properties in the area?
Property Type : Condominium
Tenure : Leasehold
Title Code : Strata
Land Title : Residential
No of Units : 360
Built-up : 1,230 to 1,630 sf
Year of Completion : 2015
iProperty iQ data suggest that the property has moderately high demand compared to other properties around the area.
After so many months of CCC and handover by Melati Ehsan "the developer", the lift still suffer water flowing in the lift shaft, the security guard so terribly setup, almost every corner you will discover defects and even the guard house are poorly done, main entrance water feature like sewage draining flow out.... overpriced and definitely a poor choice of buying and renting at this screwed up condo.
With no doubt this is a awful and inconsiderate project in term of
1. Design intend - Arhictect didn't capture major issue of open concept where rain splash over every single floor, at common areas joining to facilities are not provided with covered walkway, perimeter fences are so low and open gap.
2. Irresponsible Developer for defects response and after sales service is terrible. Top of all, poor workmanship are found everywhere - Lift flow in water, parking level too low, front Security guardhouse are so bad, front waterfall, common areas are terribly done, reading room / games room are empty compartment, management are slow and not able to solve simple defects.
Exterior painting are fading at such early stage (given CCC granted on end 2015)
- Extremely and 100% not worth at such selling price.
- Irresponsible and definitely a con developer, should put under watch-list of NEVER CONSIDER for any further coming projects.
3. Noise - surrounding areas are full with speeding bikers
4. Facilities - EMPTY ROOM are available for so called games room and reading room, gym are poorly managed, swimming pool are terribly ignored in so many safety and typical swimming depth
Overall - DO NOT RECOMMEND.